Wake Up Everyday with Purpose
If you are reading this, I am SO excited for you! Finding and following my professional purpose is how my life opened in up in so many ways…and I’m talking about the ways I’d been dreaming about and knew were possible for me.
I LOVE WHAT I DO! I have a dream job with SoulCycle and found my professional purpose with coaching. I wake up every day filled with purpose and with sheer excitement to work, and my goal and mission are for you to feel the exact same way!
When you step into your professional purpose, you are absolutely IN LOVE with what you do and can’t wait to do it every day…and doesn’t feel like work because it’s your passion, your calling, your professional purpose.
In 2017, I defined and created my entire Professional Purpose & Branding Experience for anyone who is ready to land the next job of their dreams and to further monetize your expertise by elevating your VISIBILITY to create your professional brand to book speaking engagements, write a book, launch a podcast, or anything else to generate more income doing what you love.
Learn more about the cornerstones of my practice:
Start Your Professional Purpose & Branding Experience
The Professional Purpose Experience begins with co-creating your Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap with me. Your roadmap alone will give you clarity, direction and a concrete action plan to follow and land the next job of your dreams, step into your visibility and further monetize your expertise by:
- booking speaking engagements
- writing a book, creating content, or contributing content to national media outlets
- developing more sponsorships and spokesperson opportunities
- creating your own private client offering
- launching your own podcast
- launching your professional brand as the ‘go-to’ expert in your field/industry
- generating more income from your existing dream job
- and much more
The 5 Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap Steps:
- Assessment: Defining who you are, what you desire, and looking at the big picture of your professional journey
- Mindset Upgrade: This is my favorite step of the roadmap because our mindset is what gets in our way and slows us down from landing our next dream job and not fully monetizing our expertise. This is where we begin to align your desires, vocation and income with your habits, beliefs and behavior
- Design Roadmap: Define and piece together what we discover in the first 2 steps to realistically design your roadmap based on who you currently are, and where you want to land (both experience- and mindset-wise)
- Create Action Plan Strategy with Timeline: Determine what type of action needs to happen to move you forward along your roadmap and when each action step will be completed. Having a plan is good, and knowing you are taking empowered action to turn your plan into reality is how things become great
- Embed Sustainability: Address and embed mindset, accountability, and support checkpoints into your roadmap to allow you to fully go on the adventure of your professional life
My Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap is the inspiration, clarity, support, accountability, and vision you have been searching for in your professional life. What you do with it can open up numerous possibilities, upgrade your lifestyle and create more fulfillment, happiness and impact within yourself and others along your journey.
How Do I Start This Process?
To co-create your Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap with me:
- Please complete this request form so I can get to know you and have an understanding of your starting point
- Once I receive your completed form, we will have a brief phone conversation to get on the same page and set the times and dates for your 6 Roadmap sessions
- I will take you through the 5 steps over 6 sessions while also addressing anything we discover together and find valuable (this can take 2 – 8 weeks depending on your drive, goals and timeline)
- You will have a clear roadmap with embedded action steps to follow and achieve your goals
- You will also have the option to continue working with me either privately or in one of my private, members-only Professional Purpose & Branding Mastermind Groups with like-minded individuals who are also designing and developing their expertise and professional journey. Both require an application process
Ready to Accelerate Your Professional Purpose, Brand and Visibility?
For those of you who are incredibly passionate, motivated, and ready to land your next dream job and further monetize your expertise NOW, you can work with me privately, or in one of my private, members-only Professional Purpose & Branding Mastermind Groups.
To work with me privately on your professional goals, you must complete the Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap first for consideration and there is a brief application process. When selected, we will take your Roadmap and go on the journey together.
- I will be looking at your journey from a wider lens knowing how and when to stretch you out of your comfort zone into action, and where you need more support and strategy
- The entire time we work together, we will address your mindset to move forward through anything holding you back and any changes in your professional landscape
- I will be your partner and collaborate who will review all of your material including your pitches/projects/scripts/ideas/auditions/strategies/emails/speeches/proposals/web pages
- I will empower you to make productive and positive decisions, so you are not stuck or stalled at any point on the journey, and know when and how to pivot or iterate
- You will also have access to my team of professional collaborators and experts to give you insider insight, while also expanding your network
- Most importantly…I will hold you accountable to your professional vision, allowing you to accelerate your journey and get what you want faster and in a sustainable way
You will feel a level of empowerment you’ve been craving. My passion and my mission is to stoke the fire burning inside of you and get you moving with ACTION! I only coach people who are ready to create and are no longer willing to wait for what they desire and for what they deserve. To begin the journey, request your Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap.
If you confidently believe you have your own roadmap, reach out to me directly at email@example.com, to have a conversation with me to determine how and where we begin your professional upgrade.
If you landed here out of curiosity and would like to coach with me privately on another aspect of your life, or would like to hire me for your company, please complete this form for consideration.
Thank you and I look forward to co-creating your professional journey to land your next dream job, elevate your visibility and further monetize your expertise!
Coach & Strategist
What is Professional Purpose? What is Professional Branding?
The 3 Pillars of Professional Purpose:
- fulfillment: you are great at what you do, or know you will be great at it, and generate abundant income from your work
- happiness: you LOVE what you do, feel alive doing it, and cannot wait to do it every day
- impact: your work has meaning and is creating a difference in people’s lives and the world
Align Your Career with Your Vocation
I had this message from Elizabeth Gilbert (Eat, Pray, Love Author), saved on my hard drive for over 4 years. When I initially read it, it hit me with Oprah force. Her message outlines professional purpose, and she discusses the difference and importance of
When I got to vocation in LG’s message, it hit my soul with such impact, and opened up such purpose and clarity about what I am meant to be doing.
Vocation is your calling in life. It’s not about income, not about your company, your opportunities, or your advancement…it’s about you, and what you’re meant to be doing every day. Your deepest desire, energy, happiness, impact and purpose.
Jobs and careers come and go, and your vocation cannot because again it is what you meant to be doing every day, and you can create careers around it, and that is what I am here to empower you do to!
For example, my career is Coach.
My vocation is empowering people, creating ways for them to have great experiences in their lives, and creating enlightened change in the world. When I young, I wanted to be a teacher and loved education and inspiration. This desire never went away. I found numerous ways to honor my vocation through different jobs, careers and philanthropy during my 40+ years on earth.
When your career is aligned with your vocation, or calling in life, you are happy, fulfilled and are making a difference in people’s lives, and this is my goal for you! This is how my Professional Purpose Experience is designed to align your CAREER with your VOCATION, (and for those of you who still have a job, we go from job to career, while aligning with vocation).
This also means no more stressing out or being affected by 9 – 5, Monday through Friday, vacation time, compensation, benefits, etc…this all goes away when you are in alignment and following your professional purpose because you have created your professional journey the exact way you want to live. No longer worrying about a terrible boss, downsizing, seniority, strength of the job market or economy…this can all go away.
If you are ready to create your own path, your own journey, request a Professional Purpose & Branding Roadmap experience with me to begin.
Stepping into your visibility.
Does Your Corporate Culture Include Professional Purpose?
If your company is interested in working with me within this same model, explore more details here. This experience starts with your vision. We then co-create a strategy to design the ideal corporate culture by identifying, developing and attracting engaged and purpose-filled talent and clients, turning your company into a sought-after destination for the products and services you offer. We follows some of the same 5 steps above, while also taking a look at your competitive and collaborative landscape, and tailored the experience to meet your specific goals.
Get ready to have your ideal talent and clients knocking on your door. More about Corporate Culture & Strategy