Evolution allows me to honor every part of who I am and allowed me to aspire to be…
- a teacher when I was 12 (to the kids in my neighborhood)
- in the first girl band when I 14 (aspired…Spice Girls beat me)
- a professional sports team executive when I was 19 (Jerry Macguire wasn’t released yet, and still wanted to show athletes the money)
- an ad exec at 22
- a digital ad exec at 24
- an email marketing consultant at 26
- an actor and TV host at 26
- a dreamer at 28
- a DJ at 29…maybe this is still true today…maybe
- a wellness enthusiast at 30
- a digital wellness enthusiast at 32
- a digital and content partner for a yoga brand at 33
- a wellness event producer at 34
- an experiential marketing producer at 35
- a community and content developer for start-ups at 37
- employed when I was 38 (hit a major financial rough patch)
- a SoulCycle Instructor at 38
- a professional coach with my own practice at 39
- Tiffany who is all of the above and more from now on
As your coach, I am here to honor your evolution and honor your desire to land your next dream job and next big gig!
This is all 100% possible. My clients and I are all living proof. We all decided to take a chance on ourselves, invest in ourselves, and live everyday with professional purpose as leaders. We are speaking on stages, creating national content, starting the business we dreamed about, quitting the job we fell out of love with, stepping back into the workforce after raising children, landing the promotion & raise we were told would take years to receive, attracting sponsors and branding deals because they want us to represent them, and fully stepping into our happiness, fulfillment, all while creating an impact with our work.
We are no longer waiting around thinking about what we deserve. We are all doing the work and showing up for ourselves, which is how we are all where we are professionally.
Our jobs are us, we are our jobs because we love what we do!
This is my goal for you!
My clients hire me because I am honoring my happiness, my fulfillment and creating impact with my work every day. I live by the standards they want to achieve, and partner with my clients to achieve what they desire in life because there really isn’t a reason to be without. I call you forward into your leadership because you get to be the leader of your life!
Let’s have a conversation today to explore your professional and leadership vision.