From The Top: Rooftop Empowerment Morning Retreat
Sunday, July 16th | 9:00a – 1:00p (doors open at 8:30a)
Up Top Acres
55 M Street, SE (Navy Yard)
Washington, DC 20003
All-inclusive tickets $67.00
Book Your Spot (Limited spots left)
As a Certified Lifestyle Coach, I have traveled the country participating in and speaking at retreats and never experienced anything similar here in the DMV area. Combining this with the overwhelming interest in collective empowerment and personal growth, I launched From The Top in 2017.
People want to be surrounded by motivated, like-minded people who are looking to elevate their lifestyle by moving their bodies and empowering their lives. I am so passionate about being a Lifestyle Coach because I watch people’s lives change and elevate in such a short amount of time when they are empowered. As a SoulCycle Instructor, I also experience this empowerment by motivating and inspiring people weekly in the DMV area.
We are excited to present our 2nd morning retreat in Washington, DC on Sunday, July 16th from 9:00a – 1:00p. Join me, along with my collaborators for a fun and empowering morning filled with workshops, movement and nourishment. Book your spot.
- Clearing The Clutter: We begin the retreat with a 45 minute clearing the clutter interactive workshop led by me. When we start to acknowledge and clear the physical, emotional and energetic clutter standing in our way, we free ourselves from stress, pressure, confusion, and anything else holding us back from feeling empowered. No matter how hard we dedicate our efforts, how much information we know, how much access we have, if there is clutter in our way, the journey towards empowerment will be longer and more challenging.
- Vinyasa Flow Yoga: Next, we’ll move our bodies for 60 minutes of vinyasa flow yoga session led by Grace Chung. Grace began practicing yoga over 13 years ago after after suffering from back pain. She also discovered how yoga was able to transform her mood, energy and body and loves sharing this gift with others. Grace completed her 200-hour yoga teacher training in 2012, specializing in vinyasa flow, prenatal and postnatal yoga. Her classes seek to create a calm, grounding practice set to a variety of energizing and empowering music. Yoga is for all levels. If you are new to yoga or just starting your yoga practice, you will follow along with ease. Please bring your own mat and towels if needed. Also, please check the weather to determine your gear. The rooftop is shaded in the morning, so there will be options for no direct sunlight on your skin. Water provided.
- Lunch: After moving through this empowered series, we will nourish our bodies and recharge with salads from sweetgreen. Iced tea and water provided. Vegan options available.
- Personal Empowered Blueprint: We then set the stage for what we want in life and set the tone for our next level of success by creating our Personal Empowered Blueprint. I will take you through a powerful visualization and techniques to deeply activate your intuition. You will quickly discover what truly matters to you and see the first steps to take in order to start creating this lifestyle. Our goals is to design the life we want to live, the life we deserve. We will finish with a guided meditation to set our intention and activate this blueprint. Notebooks and pens provided, but please feel free to bring your own.
- Dance Party: We end the retreat with an all out dance party led by me and a special guest, filling ourselves up with all of the energy and empowerment created throughout the morning. Moving with empowerment to seal in everything we experienced throughout the morning.
- Wine and light snacks afterwards. Gift bags provided by our partners and collaborators.
There are limited spots for this retreat. To book your spot, complete this registration form. From there, you will make your payment, and will receive the retreat agreement and waiver to complete. To fully secure your spot we need your payment, and completed agreement and waiver. If you are booking spots for other people, each guest must complete their own retreat agreement and waiver.
If you have any questions, please reach out to [email protected]. Parking and more details are coming soon. The venue is 2 blocks from the Navy Yard metro stop. Doors open at 8:30a, and retreat starts promptly at 9:00a.
To learn more about me, check out my site.
Thank you and I look forward to going From the Top with you on Sunday, July 16th.
About the rooftop: Up Top Acres is reimagining what a farm looks like. They grow food on roofs – converting underutilized spaces into productive farmland and environmental safeguards. They create spaces for communities to interact with and learn about food, in order to establish agriculture as a fixture of city life. The rooftop overlooks the Nationals’ Stadium and a scenic view of Washington, DC. Book your spot.